Friday, January 29, 2010

Blogs and more blogs

I found more police wife blogs. Lots and lots of blogs. And I decided to "follow" a bunch of them, a decision I may regret. I guess we'll see once I sit down and actually read through them. I have to admit I'm feeling pretty technologically challenged while searching for and reading through them. I kept thinking, "Wow! How did she do that?" I mean, over the simple stuff. Like putting a link to a video in. Or a picture. Ech. I'm sure I'll figure it out. If only I didn't have to feed my kids or take a shower. Or clean my house. Or go to the bathroom.
The last time I peeled my eyes away from the computer monitor I noticed the kids had pulled apart the bookshelf. We now have Mt. Library in the middle of our living room. It is surrounded by Sheets-Off-Our-Bed Creek and the raging Turned-Over-Hamper River. I feel a little bit better though, since Fuzzy is trying to sweep it all up with the broom that is four times his size. Such a helper.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am excited to "meet" you. I love finding other police wives in the blogosphere. I've added you to my blogroll if that's alright with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogging world of Police Wives!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better. I added you to my blog roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging community! I'm not a police wife, but a police officer who is also a wife! Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping over at my blog too! I'm a follower now. If you have any questions about blogging, feel free to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! So nice to meet all of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Let me know what you're thinking!