Monday, January 25, 2010

Life Changing Discoveries

I made two discoveries last night...
1) Sweeping and mopping after the kids go to bed is much more productive than sweeping and mopping when the kids awake or only napping. Why I've been a mother for 6 1/2 years and just now figured this out, I'm not sure...but I'm glad it finally clicked.
2) I have things I want to write about that have pretty much nothing to do with my husband's profession. But almost everything in my life revolves around the fact that I "heart" him so I'll still be staying true to what this blog is about...loving the man in blue. But I should probably add, loving his children, taking care of his home, folding his laundry, waiting for the UPS man to deliver his (ok...my) new TV, etc. I realized there is only so much I can write about his work life while protecting his and his colleagues' anonymity. There are also things that happen on the job or with other police officers that would get me into trouble if I chose to write about them. So with those things in mind, there may be a few changes to my future posts. I'm pretty sure you can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Let me know what you're thinking!